Life is all about experiencing new chapters, meeting new people who were at first strangers, developing bonds with them, creating lasting relationships and loving each other or just being close. But, at times, people we love, cherish and care so much about have to go away due to their work or anything else and that’s inevitable. Going away may include going to a school in another town or country, getting a job far away from home. Each one of us has gone through that emotional phase once or twice in our lives and if you haven’t gone you’ll soon go through because this is life. You get to enjoy new thrills and new walks in your life.
Missing someone is natural. There will always come a time in your life when you’ll be missing someone. Be it motherly love or partner’s love. You will be missing it.
Many people find out how much they truly care when they miss someone. Missing someone is not weird rather joyful because you are thinking about that person though the emotion at the time of missing will differ.
Like some people miss their special after break up while some will miss someone when they have departed to heaven or some miss someone when they are on trip to another place/state or country.
There are so many situations when somebody misses someone.
You realize that you miss someone deeply when there’s something good or bad you want to share it but the person you want to share with isn’t present.
When people are in long distance relationship they tend to miss each other a lot.
The distance between them maybe big but the feelings tighten and brings them even closer due to the distance present between them.
Sometimes it gets hard to coup up with the distance and they start missing the person they love even more which can cause extreme melancholy. There’s a perfect word for this it’s called “Saudade”. Saudade has its roots from Portuguese, Galcian and Spanish. It’s best described as a deep emotional state of nostalgia a melancholy. It’s extreme longing for someone who isn’t present or someone you love isn’t with you. Saudade additionally also refers to repressed knowledge or someone who will never return which cause even greater pain.
Though the pain of missing someone you love increases as time passes there are some authors who described their pain in words and today they are known as I Miss You quotes.
There are so many missing you or I miss you quotes that the internet is jumbled with too many cute love quotes and to make it easy we have compiled the bet I miss you quotes for all situation in order to help you out and decrease the level of sadness you are feeling right now.
The quotes won’t fully recover your pain but it will at the least help you release a bit of your pain into air and make you feel relieved.
If you are the type who is having hard time controlling your emotion and feelings then this one is perfect for you.
Go through the quotes and find out the best quote for you and do you know?
Quotes i.e. Word Feelings has more impact on the heart so if you miss someone you love who is away on trip send them any of the below quote and make them blush with happiness.
Read 50+ Cute I Miss You Quotes, Sayings, Messages for Him/Her:
- You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.
The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.—Anonymous
- Missing you comes in waves. Tonight, I’m drowning.
Each night, I put my head to my pillow. I try to tell myself I’m strong because I’ve gone one more day without you.
- I can’t sleep; everything I ever knew is a lie without you. I can’t breathe when my heart is broke in two, there’s no beat without you. You are not gone, but you are not here. At least that’s the way it seems. Missing you isn’t the hardest part. Knowing that I once had you is.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.–Anonymous
- A thousand words couldn’t bring you back… I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears… I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too… but I never wanted memories.. I only wanted you
- I miss you… a little too often, a little too much.. and a little bit more.. every day.
- I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.—William in “A Knight’s Tale”
- I hide my tears when I say your name but pain in my heart is still the name. Although I smile and seem carefree, who misses you more than me.
- I think a part of me will always be waiting for you.
- I only miss you when I’m breathing. —Jason Derulo
- Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
- “My mind is still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone.”By Katherine Mullin
- If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.—Anonymous
- You have no idea of the amount of happiness you brought into my life.
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.—Taylor Swift
- Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.
- Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked…it is about that very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were there with you.—Anonymous
- Even if I spend the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
- I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.—Anonymous
- I miss you so much that it hurts.
- After all the time that has passed, I still find myself missing you every minute of each hour, each hour in a day, every single day of each week, every week of the month, and every month of the year.
- There is not a single moment in any day that I do not find myself missing you.
- I close my eyes and see you there. But when I open them and see nothing there, I realize how much I miss you.
- I miss you so much that I am jealous of the people that get the chance to see you every day.
- I miss you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more each and every day.
- I know that I love you because of how much I miss you.
- I wonder if you miss me as much as I miss you.
- I miss your voice. I miss your touch. I miss your face. I miss you.
- I thought that I could handle being apart from you, but I miss you too much.
- Missing you is something that comes in waves. And tonight I am just drowning.
- Every now and then I see something that reminds me of you and then there I am, missing you again.
- I will not lie. The truth is that I really miss you.
- Nothing makes a room emptier than wishing that you were in it.
- There is an empty place in my heart where you used to be.
- If I had a flower for every time I think about you and how much I miss you, then I would be walking forever in an endless garden.
- I can’t believe that I still miss you after everything that we went through.
- The pain of being without you is too much to bear sometimes.
- I can’t even begin to tell you how much I miss you.
- I can’t pretend that I don’t miss you because I see you in everything that I do.
- I can’t help that I miss you and the person that I was when I was with you.
- I know that I love you because I miss you even when you’re just in the next room.
- I’m not sure what is worse: missing you, or pretending that I don’t.
- To me, the brightest and most colorful garden looks dull and dreary without you in it.
- I miss you so much that I want to throw a rock at you to show you how much it hurts.
- I find myself missing you a little too much, a little too often, and a little more with each passing day.
- A day spent away from you is a day that is not worth living.
- I miss you once I wake up and I miss you once I fall asleep. I wish that we could always be together.
- You may not always be here at my side, but you are always right here in my heart. I miss you.
- I will stop missing you when we are together again.
- You don’t have to be a thousand miles from me for me to miss you.
- I would prefer to be kissing you than missing you.
- I feel proud that our love has withstood the distance. You can’t imagine how much I want to be by your side right now. But I will wait like I have always promised – hoping it won’t be too long until I see you again.
- How sad could it be if the man you miss is right beside you? Sometimes I feel you pulling away and it scares me. I miss the times when just the two of us is enough to make you happy. Let’s go back to the start.
- Knowing that you miss me, too, makes the pain bearable.
- Love is really not for the faint of heart. You’ve only been away for a day, and I feel like wanting to cry my heart out.
- I’m happy that I’m missing someone who is missing me too.
- I could distract myself not to think of you, but I can’t tell myself not to miss you.
- If I knew that loving you would be this painful, I’d still choose to be in love with you.
- Is it okay to say I miss you even though we just met? Is it fine to want to be with you even though you want someone else?
- They say fools rush in, and I’ve been a fool before. I promised myself to take it slow but I’m just falling deeper in love with you. I miss you.
- People who are waiting for love are sad people. Those who let love go are the saddest people.
- Just thinking about the next time I’ll see you send shivers down my spine.
- Wherever I am, I will always be yours. Just think about that when you miss me.
- It doesn’t matter if we’ve spent years together; I would still miss you the second you leave.
- I should have been prepared for this part. But no one can teach you not to miss the people you love.
- You’re worth all the days I cried myself to sleep.
- Missing you is bad but not knowing if you miss me too is harder.
- I have made wrong choices in the past. I give in to love too quickly. But just when I thought I’d be better on my own… I met you.
- There are no gifts that can calm my heart when you’re not around.
- The power of teleport would be nice in times like this.
- Even on the busiest days, I still pause and think of you.
- You are not the first man I have loved but you will be the last man I will miss.
- There‘s an inexplicable sadness knowing you can’t be with the man you love, who also happen to be your best friend.
- You left a heartache no one can heal. You gave me so many things to remember. I guess that’s the curse of loving you.
- As hard as it is to miss you, I should just be happy that you miss me too. But if life has a fast-forward button, that would be more helpful.