Michael Jordan is one of the acclaimed retired Basketball players of all times. In this article we will see some of the best motivational Michael Jordan quotes for boosting your confidence.
As Jordan started playing, he was extremely popular as the best rookie of the bulls. He started gaining popularity not just amongst fans but also the opposite arena. He was unanimously voted as All-Star starter by fans. This enraged the veterans who got jealous of the attention he was getting to be just a rookie. Due to this, players did a Freeze out on Jordan and no one would give him a pass.
Jordan remained unaffected and kept coming out victorious every time. Jordan’s Dunk of all time was the one which broke the backboard during a Nike Exhibition Game.
Jordan is known not only for his game but also his style and brand endorsements. He was a part of Air Jordan sneaker campaign. Michael Jordan also played a fictional version of his own self in the movie Space Jam as a star. He also authored 4 books on his own life.
Below are some of the best michael jordan quotes which inspire us of the importance of teamwork and the willingness to take risks.
Motivational Michael Jordan Quotes
1. Sometimes, things may not go your way, but the effort should be there every single night. – Michael Jordan
2. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships. – Michael Jordan
3. If you do the work you get rewarded. There are no shortcuts in life. – Michael Jordan
4. I realized that if I was going to achieve anything in life I had to be aggressive. I had to get out there and go for it. – Michael Jordan
5. Don’t let them drag you down by rumors, just go with what you believe in. – Michael Jordan
6. You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
7. Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
8. Failure is acceptable. but not trying is a whole different ball park. – Michael Jordan
9. If it turns out that my best wasn’t good enough, at least I won’t look back and say I was afraid to try. – Michael Jordan
10. Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation. – Michael Jordan
11. You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that. – Michael Jordan
12. Sometimes you need to get hit in the head to realize that you’re in a fight. – Michael Jordan
13. It’s absolutely wrong that I don’t want guys to challenge me. And the people who say that aren’t in the room. – Michael Jordan
14. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
15. I know fear is an obstacle for some people, but it is an illusion to me. Failure always made me try harder the next time. – Michael Jordan
16. Best evaluation I can make of a player is to look in his eyes and see how scared they are. – Michael Jordan
17. To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don’t isolate. – Michael Jordan
18. How many times have your parents told you not to do things, and the next thing you know, you go do it? And you realized you shouldn’t have done it. – Michael Jordan
19. I’ve always believed that if you put in the work, the results will come. – Michael Jordan
20. In reality, I never want to grow up. – Michael Jordan
Disclaimer: All quotes credits goes to the respective writers/authors and full credits goes to them. We don’t own any copyrights we have curated from various sources.