Break Up Quotes For Her & Him To Ease Pain
From the past love touching love stories to the modern so called fast and furious love stories, every story involves immense love for their beloved love. Love can never be defined or declared, it is a deep feeling of forgetting themselves in the mesmerizing love of the other. Love is not so easy as you see in movies or some
series, it has some deep multicolored feelings that every lover should go through. It gives immense pleasure at a point and sometimes a huge pain. All the love stories we see actually have a happy ending with both the lovers winning their love after a great fight. Life doesn’t make love that easy, love will definitely show you all
the colors of life including the most bad thing, the sad part. The article is all about some of the best breakup quotes that you can go through it get rid of yourself from your past love.
Break Up Quotes To Ease Your Pain
Yes, definitely love will take the couple to the doors of the heaven but it is that dangerous that it can take you near the doors of the hell too. It is not that easy to surrender yourself to love. Sometimes you may need to sacrifice your career, education, life and even your own love. But you need to definitely remember that love is just a part of life and love itself only isn’t life. Where is a pleasure you need to remember that there will be pain. There might be thousands of love stories forming all around but there are only hundreds in count that gets successful. Remember pain isn’t permanent. Take some time for yourself to find your own life and career instead of seeking for dirty thoughts to get rid of your old love. God gives everyone what they deserve, so try to reset your life and move on with zeal and enthusiasm. Here are the few quotes that will definitely help you ease your pain from breakup.
- What do you do when the person who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?
- What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you?
- So lets ignore each other, try to pretend the other person doesn’t exist, but deep down, we both know it wasn’t supposed to end like this.
- It hurts when you realize you aren’t as important to someone as you thought you were.
- I learned that people leave. Even if they have promised a thousand times that they won’t.
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant.” – Paulo Coelho
- “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead.” – Barney Stinson
- How do you know when its over? Maybe when you feel more in love with your memories than with the person standing in front of you. – Gunnar Ardelius
- “I don’t know where I’m going, but I’m on my way.” – Carl Sagan
- “It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.” – Anthony Robbins
- “Be in love with your life. Every minute of it.” – Jack Kerouac
- The truth is you never deserved me.
- All I ever wanted was to be your everything.
- It’s sad how people claim to love and care about you and yet they replace you so quickly.
- It amazes me how someone can drop you out of their life like you never existed after you shared everything with them.
- “When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us” – Alexander Graham Bell
- The hardest thing I’ll ever do is walk away still loving you.
- I wish you knew how much it destroyed me when you left.
- I had a lot of reasons to give up on you. But I still chose to stay. You had a lot of reasons to stay. But you chose to give up.
- Sometimes, I don’t know what haunts me more.. The memories of you… Or the happy person I used to be.” – Ranata Suzuki
- Two people who break up could never be friends. If they can stay friends, then it means that they are still in love or that they never were.
- A breakup is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave then risk hurting yourself trying to pick up all of the broken pieces.
- It takes just a few seconds to say hello, but it takes forever to say goodbye.
- “Every single day, do something that makes your heart sing.” – Marcia Wieder
- “He brought out the worst in me, and was the best thing that ever happened to me.” —Coco J. Ginger
- “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.” —Kahlil Gibran
- The hardest part about walking away from someone is the part where you realize that, no matter how slowly you go, they will never run after you.
- And now you’re just a stranger with all my secrets.
- “Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you.” —Steve Maraboli
- “You have to go through the pain before you have the strength to see the sunshine.” —Anonymous
- When someone leaves, it’s because someone else is about to arrive. – Paulo Coelho
- Goodbye..? Oh no, please. Can’t we go back to page one and do it all over again? – Winnie the Pooh
- The most painful goodbyes are the ones that are never said and never explained.
- New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.
- “Get up, dress up, show up, and never give up.” – Genevieve Rhode
- “You are one heartbreak closer to being with the person you are meant to be with.” —Anonymous
- “Be strong enough to let go and patient enough to wait for what you deserve.” —Anonymous
- “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” —Vivian Greene
- “I never wanted but your heart–that gone, you have nothing more to give.” —Mary Wollstonecraft
- “Ever looked at your ex and wondered, ‘Was I drunk the entire relationship?’” —Anonymous
- “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” —Albert Einstein
- “I am never writing a breakup record again, by the way. I’m done with being a bitter witch.” —Adele
- “That’s the best revenge of all: happiness. Nothing drives people crazier than seeing someone have a good fucking life.” —Chuck Pahlaniuk
- “Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy.” —Robert Tew
- “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” – Guy Finley
- “I’m thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.” – Alex Elle
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” – Turcois Ominek
- Just because I let you go, it does not mean that I wanted to.
- I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. – Dr. Seuss
- Throwing away a diamond doesn’t make it less valuable, it doesn’t make it worthless
- In some relationships there comes a time when the two people just outgrow each other.
- Love is unconditional, but relationships are not.
- “Don’t cry when the sun is gone because the tears won’t let you see the stars.” Violeta Para