Let’s face reality, telling someone special I love you is challenging task. Telling her your feelings isn’t always easy as it seems and we all have gone through such phase. We hesitate to express our opinions as we are too nervous to face it and speak openly unlike others who can communicate easily. There are many types of people. The scared ones, the open ones.
The scared ones are the one who loves the deepest and hides the feelings due to nervousness or shyness or any other reason. The scared ones are the most profound lovers because for them the one they care and love is the only one whereas the open ones who can easily express turn out to be players because for them it’s no big deal to express feelings. The scared one’s think about thousands of times before they even think of saying to the girl they like. The open ones will quickly approach a girl and express, and when he sees another girl, he will switch to another girl.
For them feelings aren’t that important because they have set goals which they need to fulfil for the scared ones all they do is fear whether the person they like might get hurt or they might lose the friendship if they express their feelings which is why our ancestors have told us to express t the one you genuinely love, show to the one you only think about. Be with the one who just thinks of you.
Well, no matter how scaredy cat you are you have to have the strength to express to know either the person you like also likes you or not and here the similar means love. Love can be of different types, and if your’s is the real love, you’ll succeed no matter what.
Every love story began with hesitation. The character was afraid to express so was the girl that the guy took the stage and revealed, and the girl cleared all her fears and responded back with yes. Miracles happen, and you have just to try and if you want to try but are still not confident enough then don’t worry because you’ll be able to express without speaking anything and that’s what this post is about.
Have you ever seen any romantic movies?
In such movies love began quickly when the characters expressed, and it’s just a matter of moment until you express so in order to help you out below are some of best love quotes compiled from the best romantic movie you might have ever seen and if you use this you can definitely win the girl’s heart or you might just let her know that there’s someone waiting for her so go through the list and find the one you like and send it to her/him willingly and these 15 movie quotes from your favorite films might serve as all the inspiration you needed to get into the spirit of romance.
- “That smile could end wars and cure cancer.” — An Abundance of Katherines
- “You are so busy being you that you have no idea how unprecedented you are.” — The Fault in Our Stars
- “Learn to let go of the past, and recognize that … it’s only in the black of night that you see the stars, and those stars lead you back home.” — A Walk to Remember
- “When you … lose enough people, you learn to appreciate the memories you have …” — The Lucky One
- “I don’t have much to offer, but I promise you can have the best of me.” — The Best of Me
- “I didn’t plan on falling in love with you … but once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us.” — The Notebook
- “You are the answer to every prayer I’ve ever offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.” — The Notebook
- “I’ve always liked quiet people: You never know if they’re dancing in a daydream or if they’re carrying the weight of the world.” — Looking for Alaska
- “I’m also just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.” — Notting Hill
You want me to fall back in love with you. How do I do that when I haven’t ever stopped? — The Best of Me
- “I finally understood what true love meant…love meant that you cared for another person’s happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices may be.” — Dear John
- “The only way out of the labyrinth of suffering is to forgive.” — Looking for Alaska
- “Love requires sacrifice but it’s worth it.” — Longest Ride
- “Because as good as kissing feels, nothing feels as good as the anticipation of it.” — An Abundance of Katherines
- “…nothing would ever compare to that single moment when I first kissed the girl of my dreams and knew that my love would last forever.” — Dear John