Getting healthy is something that is at the forefront of everybody’s thoughts sooner or later. Gratefully, there are a huge amount of android apps available for free to download that can help you in living better, eating better, and practicing all the more much of the time. Let’s checkout the top free android apps in health & fitness.
1. HealthifyMe Weight Loss Coach
Get Fit, Eat Better and Lose Weight with HealthifyMe, India’s premium Calorie Counter and Weight Loss Coach.
2. Adios Disfuncion Erectil
If you’re tired of your erectile dysfunction, I invite you to read this short email. Cure is easier than you think, and this little trick will help you achieve this in record time:
Cure Your Erectile Dysfunction With A Simple Trick
A Simple Trick and Goodbye Erectile Dysfunction
How can this simple trick Cure Your Erectile Dysfunction?
3. স্তন সমস্যা ও সমাধান (Breast)
# breast problems and solutions
# breastfeeding problems and solutions
# breastfeeding problems and solution
# স্তন সমস্যা ও সমাধান (Breast)
4. Blue Light Filter – Night Mode, Eye Care
Eyes feel tired during night reading on the phone?
Have trouble in sleeping after long time watching phone screen?
5. Step Counter – Pedometer Free & Calorie Counter
This pedometer uses the built-in sensor to count your steps. No GPS tracking, so it can greatly save battery. It also tracks your burned calories, walking distance and time, etc. All this information will be clearly displayed in graphs.
Just tap the start button, and it starts counting your steps. Whether your phone is in your hand, bag, pocket or armband, it can auto-record your steps even your screen is locked.
6. Lose Weight in 30 Days
Lose Weight in 30 Days is designed for you to lose weight in a fast and safe way. Not only does it have systematic workouts, but it also provides hundreds of diets at your disposal. It is scientifically proven to help improve your health and fitness. Your workout and calorie data can be synchronized on Google Fit. Stick with the program, and your body will be more beautiful than ever before you know it.
7. Google Fit – Fitness Tracking
• Effortlessly track any activity. As you walk, run or cycle throughout the day, your phone or Android Wear watch automatically logs them with Google Fit.
• Get instant insights. See real-time stats for your runs, walks and rides. Google Fit will record your speed, pace, route, elevation and more so that you can stay motivated and on track.
• Reach your fitness goals. Set goals based on steps, time, distance, calories burned. Receive personalised recommendations and coaching for activity goals.
• Measure your wellness. Aggregates info from other apps to track fitness, nutrition, sleep and weight: Android Wear, Nike+, Runkeeper, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Lifesum, Basis, Sleep as Android, Withings and Xiaomi Mi bands.
• Check in from anywhere. Track your progress from your phone, tablet, the web (fit.google.com) and even your Android Wear watch.
8. Weight Finger Scanner Prank
Check your Weight Easily by Scanning your finger with this App. This app is totally a Prank. Fool your Friends with this Prank app.
9. Mi Fit
REQUIRES MI BAND.
– Use Mi Band to set, track, and follow your health and fitness data day and night.
– Monitor and track your sleep quality.
– Start every day feeling rested with Early Bird Alarm.
– Gain insights from easy to view trends based your personal health data.
– Share your progress and stats with friends on Line or Facebook.
– Skip the lock screens and use your Mi Band to unlock your Bluetooth devices (only available on Android 5.0 or Mi 3, Mi 4, and Redmi Note 4G).
– Set your Mi Band to vibrate when you have incoming calls on your phone.
– Compare and compete with friends using WeChat.
10. 30 Day Fitness Challenge – Workout at Home
Workouts at home, suit for anybody anytime. Designed by professional fitness coach, 30 Day Fitness Challenge helps improve fitness and health scientifically. Stick with the progress, you will see amazing results.
By fully considering workout rules, 30 Day Fitness Challenge increases exercise intensity step by step, so that you can easily stick training daily. 30 Day Fitness Challenge will greatly help you keep fitness and lose weight effectively.
11. Fever Test Prank
Fever Test Prank is really a prank application which calculates your Body Temperature. if you are a prankster you would definitely love this application.it is the best application for fooling your friends.it is designed in such a way that one who is not aware of android can never get whether it is a prank application or real.people would think as if it is a real blood pressure calculating application.
12. Headspace: Guided Meditation & Mindfulness
Get the most out of your day with the Headspace app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness.
With the free Basics pack, Headspace teaches you the essentials of living a healthier, happier life. If you enjoy the Basics, then it’s time to subscribe. Once you do, you’ll have access to hundreds of meditations on everything from stress and anxiety to sleep and focus.
There are packs to help you build healthier relationships with the people you love, SOS sessions to help you find a place of calm and relaxation during meltdown moments and even Headspace for Sport packs to keep your mind fit whether you’re shooting hoops, powerlifting or racing for the finish line.
All you need to do is download the app and sign up. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.
13. Samsung Health
14. Breast Cancer
Learn Best Breast Cancer Prevention Tips You Should Know To Lower Your Risk!
15. Runtastic Results Workouts & Personal Coach
Transform your body in 12 weeks using only home fitness bodyweight training (no equipment!). Results is your ultimate bodyweight workout & strength training app to lose weight, build muscle, burn fat & boost endurance. Your customised 12-week bodyweight training plan is based on your fitness level .There are 180+ home exercises in the work out app so you’re daily workout is always fresh, fun & effective!
Disclaimer: We don’t own any apps and this post is for information purpose only. All descriptions are taken from respective app links and belong to them.