Depending upon what you’d like your site to do, you may require specific modules on your site. While few out of every single site needs an different setup from another, here’s a rundown of my utilized 95% of the time. Despite everything I ask myself before each introduce if it’s truly required.
To install a new plugin, go to Plugins on your website back-end and click on Add New. Now, search whatever you want to add and click Install Now!
So here’s a collection of free plugins, the WordPress modules that can help take your site from great to incredible.
- WordPress SEO by Yoast/All-in-One SEO Pack
- W3 Total Cache / WP Super Cache
- Contact Form 7 / WPForms
- WP Smush.it
- iThemes Security (formerly Better WP Security)
- Insert Headers and Footers
- Limit Login Attempts
- All in One Schema.org Rich Snippets
- WordPress Backup to Dropbox
- Disqus or LiveFyre
- Google Site Verification