Migrate your WordPress Site to a New Host with All in One WP Migration
Are you looking to migrate your WordPress site to another host, then you are at the right place. Migration of wordpress can get messy at times when you are a beginner with not much technical knowledge on server side. Like manually move all the files, create db, user & assign user to the db via mysql.
All-in-One WP Migration By ServMask makes your work super easy to migrate your files. It stands out for its reliability and simplicity. Here is how to make the most of it. All-in-One WP Migration can make pretty complicated site with no hiccups.
- All-in-One WP Migration can be installed directly through your WordPress
- Click “Add New” and Search for “All-in-One WP Migration”
- Install and Activate
Alternatively you can download the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-migration/ and then upload the all-in-one-wp-migration folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory & activate it.
Follow the steps below:
- On your existing site install the plugin.(Steps above)
- Export the file. (After installation on left tab, click on All-in-One WP Migration) select export file & download it to your system.
3. Next, on your new hosting install clean WordPress installation & also install the plugin.
4. Now, Import the exported file in step 2 by browsing on your system or drag n drop.
5. Once the file has finished importing click “Continue”.
6. Once you receive confirmation that that your import has been successful, logout of your dashboard, then log back in. WordPress login details will be same as it complete database is completely migrated.
7. Now select “Settings”>”Permalinks”, then click “Save Changes”. It’s unnecessary to edit any of the default permalink structure information.
That’s it! Enjoy & use this plugin to migrate your website.