Funny Love Quotes That Will Make You Laugh
Love is a beautiful feeling that will endeavor you in its world. Spending time with each other, giving priority to each other and respecting the decisions of other one is the things people actually do when they are in love. But the relationship will loose it’s charm and spark after some time. Both the people in the relationship have work on it. It is always good to hear from your loved ones no matter what happens in your current life. The small love quote will bring a smile on your loved one face. So read the article to get the Funny love quotes that will make you laugh.
Love is always important than any other thing in the universe. Love is not only about a pretty girl and a pretty boy, it is all about how pure you believe in your better half. Sometimes a rich boy and a poor girl makes a perfect match and sometimes that may be reversed. Love is a serious thing, yet you might have known that the best part of the life can be seen only when you are in love. There might be fights, seriousness, crazy thoughts and many more different mixed feelings but yet remember the feel of love is the best feeling one can experience in life time. The article below gives you a set of funny love quotes that help you to get relief from your busy buzzing thoughts about love.
People in love say that they are enjoying the magical feel of love. Love is fun, love is life, love is music and love is everything. People in love see the world colorful, they start liking even the smallest things on earth that haven’t mattered them before. Love is a feel that cannot be explained in words or anything else, it can just be felt by the people in love. Go through the article completely to have a look at various funny love quotes that you will definitely love.
- Love is sharing your popcorn. Charles Schultz
- Romance is the icing, but love is the cake. Anonymous
- Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are. — Will Ferrell
- I thought I was promiscuous, but it turns out I was just thorough. — Russell Brand
- There is a place you can touch a woman that will drive her crazy. Her heart.
- Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. So each is inevitably disappointed.
- People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy.
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? — Lily Tomlin
- Love is a mutual self-giving which ends in self-recovery. – Fulton J. Sheen
- If you love ’em in the morning with their eyes full of crust; if you love ’em at night with their hair full of rollers, chances are, you’re in love. – Miles Davis
- My mind works great wonder 365 days a year, 7 days a week and 24 hours a day until I met you.
- Don’t feel bad if you see your ex with someone else. Remember, our parents taught us to give the things we don’t need to the less fortunate.
- If love is a blunder, then it means that the biggest fault in my life is loving you.
- Will you lend me a kiss? I promise to give it back.
- My head and my heart will never cease their endless war. When my head says ‘I don’t care, my heart says ‘I do care’. When my head says ‘I’m not thinking about her, my heart says ‘of course you do.’
- It is not love that makes a relationship complicated; it’s the people in it who do.
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. – Albert Einstein
- I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. — Rita Rudner
- Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. ― Anonymous
- Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you have their shoes. ― Jack Handey
- I wasn’t kissing her, I was whispering in her mouth. – Chico Marx
- My best birth control now is just to leave the lights on. – Joan Rivers
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. – Groucho Marx
- A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt. – Spanish Proverb
- Marrying a man is like buying something you’ve been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn’t always go with everything else. – Jean Kerr
- My wife is really sentimental. One Valentine’s Day I gave her a ring and to this day she has never forgotten those three little words that were engraved inside — Made in Taiwan. – Leopold Fetchner
- Eighty percent of married men cheat in America. The rest cheat in Europe. – Jackie Mason
- Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you’re offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone’s feelings. – David Sedaris
- Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight. – Phyllis Diller
- Marriage has no guarantees. If that’s what you’re looking for, go live with a car battery. – Erma Bombeck
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. Groucho Marx
- A kiss without a mustache is like an egg without salt. Spanish Proverb
- I went to a meeting for premature ejaculators. I left early. Jack Benny
- He gave her a look that you could have poured on a waffle. Ring Lardner
- What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork. Pearl Bailey
- If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question? Lily Tomlin
- Love is telling someone their hair extensions are showing. Natasha Leggero
- Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change.
- Invariably they are both disappointed. ― Albert Einstein
- I haven’t committed a crime. What I did was fail to comply with the law. ― David Dinkins
Disclaimer: All quotes are curated from the internet & full credits to the respective owners and they belong the copyright.